Saturday, October 02, 2004

Information for College-Bound Students

Attention all you college-bound students and parents of college-bound students: Do you have questions about the best way to get ready for college? Do you need the answers to questions like: “How can I best prepare for the SAT test?”, “Which colleges should I apply to?”, “How do I write a successful application essay?”, “What are my financial aid options, and how do I apply?” Well, the San Marino Public Library has compiled a list of online and print resources that can help you to answer these important questions, and enable you to navigate the maze that leads to a successful college experience--and all of this essential information is absolutely free. Just come into the library and ask for the list of Free Resources for College-Bound Students.

No comments: