Monday, April 14, 2003

New Library Assistant Joins Staff The San Marino Public Library is pleased to announce the addition of Library Assistant Paula Vannucci to the staff. "When I was a kid, I fell in love with two things: movies and books," says Vannucci. Indeed, until recently, Vannucci worked as a film and television editor. "Looking way ahead, I realized that there were very few sixty-five year old television editors, so I decided to change my career path." Vannucci plans to enroll in the San Jose State University library program at Fullerton. "I love to work in a learning environment," she notes. Also, she says that she enjoys the change from the film industry: "It's nice now to help people and have them thank you." Vannucci hails from Whittier where she lives with her husband and two children.

No comments: